The flagship product of Vaess Agersol is the alginate casing – AGERGEL.
AGERGEL features the properties of a product that is:
- highly productive – the system based on coextrusion is characterized by a considerably enhanced stuffing performance in comparison to natural casings (made of intestine).
- shows no tendency to cracking,
- is very flexible,
- is stable in terms of caliber,
- ensures reproducibility of the finished product.
- safe – the alginate casing is made of natural vegetable raw materials (sea algae), does not contain any allergenic substances, GMO, nor any preservatives;
- universal – it works with all the coextrusion systems available.
Depending on Customer’s needs it may be used for manufacturing sausages:
- of a different fineness, also for frankfurter sausages production;
- the raw sausages, blanched sausages and the dried ones;
- of different caliber: from 8 up to 32 mm;
- in various bar forms – coiled, twisted or cut;
- of a long-life extending even up to 12 months;
- inert – does not bring neither taste nor flavor into the finished good;
- stable in respect of the price.